Monday, January 19, 2009

My Current WIP and Helper

I have been working on five cabochon pendants, since before the new year. Unfortunately, working in a small business, once the new year turns, it is tax time. Eeeeeek!

I have been busy generating W2's, 1099's, 941's, 940's, SUTA, FUTA, etc. I did find some time on Friday evening to continue some work on the five pendants....

I decided that the moonstone and amethyst cabochon pendants will probably be worked into bracelets. The other cabochons, I will most likely make into necklaces.


As I type I have a small, furry helper that is too cute, so I must share an image of him.

This is Zeus. The youngest of my furry friends. He is the baby of the family. He loves to cuddle.

Off to a busy week already. Hopefully, I will have a chance this week to do a little metal fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin