Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Pendant Necklaces!

I have had my evenings this week free for metal fun - whoo hoo!
Here are a couple of pendant necklaces that I completed this week. I hope to list them in my shop next week.

Turquoise Pendant Necklace

Peruvian Opal Pendant Necklace

Turquoise Pendant Necklace

Lampwork Bead Pendant Necklace
The lovely lampwork bead is a creation from Two Sisters Designs of Carmel, CA.
They do beautiful lampwork beads!


Labradorite Pendant Necklace
(I wish I could have gotten the cab to sparkle more in the pic)

On another note, our appointment at the BMV was so fast. We walked in and were done in less than fifteen minutes! I cannot remember going to the BMV and getting everything taken care of that quickly.
That's all for today! Have a good one!



2 comments:

  1. I love your pieces!! so beautiful!! I can't wait to start silversmithing!! just waiting on funds to get my supplies and then I'm going for it!
    have a great day,
    sherice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is very addictive:-) I love hunting for cabs, tools and different types of silver supplies then implementing them in my pieces. I just got a postcard from a gem show that will be in my area this month - I am sooooo excited. Good luck and enjoy all the fun silversmithing can be!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin