Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Work!

I have been busy working on new pieces the last couple weeks, and they are now ready to unveil.
Drum roll please....
Faceted Anastasia Topaz Pendant Necklace

Sea Glass Charm Bracelet

Roman Glass Bracelet

Plain Jane Oxidized Sterling Ring

Czech Flower Charm Bracelet

Vintage Glass Cab and Ruby Bead Necklace

Apache Turquoise and Apatite Bead Neckalce

McGinnes Turquoise and Iolite Bead Necklace

Sea Pottery Pendant Necklace
(It is kinda the shape of California!)

Rainforest Jasper Pendant Necklace

Larimar and Moonstone Bead Necklace

Sea Pottery and Tsavorite Garnet Bead Necklace

Faceted Carnelian and Peridot Bead Necklace

That's all! Now I just need to find time to list them in my etsy shop.
I have begun work on the super secret mum's day projects, and I have a custom ring order that I am working on. Once I get those done, I will be back to the usual.
On another note, my birthday is Friday. Another year has pasted... Some days I feel older than I am - others I feel younger than I am! My birthday present from my hubby will hopefully show. He is not good about remembering birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc. I know what it will be - a TV to replace my dying one. My current TV's bulb pops on and off while I watch TV - so annoying when I am watching my favorite shows. It always pops off when something vital or important happens, then I am left wondering what happened!
That's all in the life of Sam for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin