Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Woo Hoo!

Made a sell today in my etsy shop! It has been a month since my last sell. Business has been sloooooow..... My shop starting picking up business last fall, but since the new year it has been dead. It actually has been bumming me out a little.....
(Bummed Sam....)
To cheer myself up I keep chugging away on new work.
I have been working on an array of new pendants with faceted stones, cabochons, sea glass and pottery sea glass the last two weeks. They are currently in their final stages of construction. Once I have them all put together, I will be taking photos for the blog and etsy shop (and of course listing them in the shop).
Then it is on to my next big project.... (drum roll please...). For mother's day, I decided that I will be making something special for my mum and my mum-in-law. Normally, we send flowers to the mums, but I wanted to do something different this year. I'm so excited. I keep wanting to put down my current work and start working on the mother's day presents.
Well, that is all for now in the life of Sam....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin