Friday, May 22, 2009

Life in the Cooper House..

It has been a crazy week in the Cooper house.
One of our little ones (he's actually 17 lbs., so not so little!) sustained some tail trauma while frolicking with the other cats. A few days after the trauma, I noticed that his wounds had become infected - eek! Hence a visit to our trusty vet was necessary. (Pets just love the vet!)
After getting his tail shaved like a poodle, the wounds cleaned, an antibiotic shot and some take home antibiotics, we were all set ($200 dollars later!).
He is doing much better now (other than the bruised ego due to the poodle tail!). I told him that all the cool cats are doing it!




Some of the Suspects in the tail trauma crime:


On the metalsmithing end, I have been very productive. So without further ado, here is my latest work:
Topaz and Sterling Silver Necklace
(This one is sooo cool - I really need to take a pic of it being worn.)

Raw Silk Ring
(I got to use my new Raw Silk hammer for this one.)

Fox Turquoise and Sterling Silver Necklace
(I am very tempted to keep this one....)

Orange Chalcedony, Faceted Topaz and Sterling Silver Necklace

Larimar and Sterling Silver Necklace

Labradorite and Sterling Silver Bracelet
(The lab has a ton of flash!)

Chrysocolla and Sterling Silver Necklace
That is all for now in the life of Sam...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin