Monday, August 31, 2009

Case of the 'Mondays'

Do you remember that expression from Office Space?
I definitely have a case of the Mondays....
My weekend sale unfortunately did not turn any window shoppers into buyers...
On a positive note, I gave my blog a facelift (to all my blog readers that read my posts through facebook, go to samanthajeandesigns.blogspot.com to take a gander).
I would like to give a shout out 'THANK YOU!' to both prettyneatdesigns.blogspot.com and periodicstyle.blogspot.com.  Both blogs mentioned a piece of jewelry from Samantha Jean Designs this month.  I am greatly appreciative and flattered that my jewelry was chosen for their blogs. 
I was working diligently this weekend on new pieces.  I am hoping to add my new pieces to my etsy and 1000 market shops this week.  Here is a brief glimpse of some of the finished pieces:

Sterling Boulder Opal Ring
Sterling Turquoise Ring
That's all for now in the life of Sam...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Janice! I jumped over to your blog and your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! :) I appreciate that. Look forward to getting to know you.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin