Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mishap at the grocery store

Sunday morning is our traditional time to go grocery shopping.  All was same ol, same ol until I decided I wanted to try a new shower gel.
As many women do, I wanted to smell the shower gel before deciding on what one I would choose.  Unfortunately I am currently suffering from a cold, so my sniffer has been on the fritz.  A  brief whiff with the cap off was not doing it for me, so I lightly squeeze the bottle in hand.
That is when the mishap occurred.  I got a nostril full of shower gel!  The clean fresh scent of waterlilly and mint front and center!  Thankfully, I had tissues to blow my nose clear.
I am sure that the if the folks watching the security cameras caught my mishap, they were probably laughing their a** off.
My hubby said that I smelled shower fresh the entire shopping trip.  Needless to say, I did not go with that particular shower gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin