Thursday, September 24, 2009

Some Eye Candy

I have been busy working on a special custom piece lately, and she is finally done and ready for reveal:


I normally do most of my work in sterling silver as it is more pleasing to the wallet; however, this special project required 14K all around due to a sterling allergy.  I was very please with how it turned out.  Simple, yet elegant.

Now on for some eye candy....



Aren't these gorgeous! I really do not need to add to my cabochon stock pile, but I could not resist.
1. A matched pair spiderweb turquoise cabochons from Carlen, Nevada
2. A hemimorphite cabochon from a mine near Hayden, Arizona
3. A turquoise cabochon from Kingman, Arizona
4. A tiffany stone cabochon from Utah

That's all for now from my neck of the woods....


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the necklace and the cabs...especially the matched turquoise set. I never can resist a pretty cabochon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do not work with gold that often due to the price, so I was nervous the whole time I was making the bezel setting. I wanted it to be perfect:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin