Monday, October 19, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Have you ever watched a dog or cat try to catch their tail?  They run in circles trying to catch it.  It must be awfully frustrating.

I felt like that last week. No matter what I did I felt like I was going in circles without result.
The weather last week even exuded how I was feeling - dark and rainy.

Today, I woke up rested. The sun was shining.  When I took some mail to the box - it literally smelled like strawberry jam in the air.  It was quite pleasant.  Some of the things that were so frustrating last week were resolving themselves this morning. 

So, as Mr. Rodgers sang, 'It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...'

Have a pleasant week everyone!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin