Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my!

Just kidding! I was running through my head everything that I wanted to jabber about in this post, and at the end of my thought this familar line from the Wizard of Oz came to mind.

I have been busy working on a handful of new pieces, and they are ready for their rollout.  So without further ado, here they are:

Hemimorphite and Sterling Necklace



Serpentine and Sterling Necklace



Tiffany Stone and Sterling Necklace



Turquoise and Sterling Ring



Turquoise and Sterling Ring

I will also be adding gift certificates in the amounts of $25-$100 to my shop that are perfect for last minute shoppers or for those of you who just can't decide.

My last bit of news to mention.. (drumroll please...) 

I will be having a holiday sale starting Thursday (Turkey Day!) and will run until 11:59pm Monday evening.  I will be offering 20% off everything in my shop except the items that are already posted in my Sale category and the Gift Certificate category.  So if you have had your eye on anything or need to do some Christmas shopping, go have some fun.

Have a great Turkey day everyone and be chatting up y'all later!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin