Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hi, Hello, Howdy!

I know it has been awhile since I have blogged, but not too much has been going on other than work, work and more work.



I have been racking my brain the last couple weeks on ways to try to get more folks into my Etsy store (or even my 1000 Markets store or even better my website) to hopefully result in sales. I have to admit my online stores are getting views, but sales have been nada the last couple months. So, in an attempt to try to reach out to online buyers, I have created a Facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Samantha-Jean-Designs/104629946260311). I would love, love, love it if anyone reading my blog would decide to become a fan and even better if you happen to wander into one of my online shops and purchase some goodies for yourself or someone you love.

On other fronts, I have to take a small break from metalsmithing. Our youngest cat, Zeus, loves to snuggle up with me at night and sleep with my arm around him. I had just started to fall asleep with Zeus all tucked in my arm and all of the sudden he freaked out. I felt a sharp pain in my right hand and arm. In the moonlight, I saw skin hanging and felt blood running down my arm. Meanwhile, Zeus boroughed under the covers and was shaking in fear. I calmed Zeus down and got out of bed to find my hand and arm scratched up pretty badly as you can see from the pic.

My DH has decided that Zeus saw a ghost. I do not know, but he sure left his mark on my right hand and arm.


On a final note, today is my mom’s birthday. (Happy birthday mom!) While in Tennessee, my mom saw a Celtic necklace with the triple spiral or triskele and admired it. I told her that I would make something for her birthday with the triskele. Here are the pieces that I made for her birthday. I sure hope she loves them. I really love how they turned out.





Til later!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin